Monday, April 13, 2009

BIG FUN w/ DJ Trew and DJ Pickel @ Crocodile 4/11/09

Im starting to feel like I live @ Crocodile. And I'm not sure I want to move out. I mean with Trew as the household soundsystem (featuring DJ Pickel this week!!!!), the cheapass PBR/Jameson deal, free pizza, and all the fun people that come out to party it makes me want to hang out there all week. Its a dope spot and if you havent been there yet you owe it yourself to come through and have some BIG FUN!!!
Big ups to all the usuals: DJ Trew and Groundliftmag.com, DJ Pickel, Arty McFly, Mr. Rodgers and all the crew over @ Jugrnaut, B. Vax, Maker, Petey, and Neek for hosting.

Click here to see more photos in the gallery.



april 09 pt 9 croc1

april 09 pt 9 croc24

april 09 pt 9 croc108nodisto

april 09 pt 9 croc47nodisto

april 09 pt 9 croc60

april 09 pt 9 croc79

april 09 pt 9 croc33nodisto

april 09 pt 9 croc90

4 comments:

Hashbrown said...

If I've seen your work before, captain, I apologize for forgetting...but...you have a good eye for capturing live activity.

((Both these and the Eliot Lipp joints))

Respect,
B u t t e r

Sean Costin said...

Uncle Butter. Wutsup bro? I'm not sure if you've seen it b4 but we've definitely met. Appreciate the kind words.
Peace

Hashbrown said...

Haha...after you snapped a pic of me and my girl last April, it was my 1st time knowing you were a photographer and ever looking at your photos online. Several of your photos are beautiful. But I def. hadn't/haven't forgotten *you*, captain! (Q: did music take a backseat to photography for you, or are *you* still making music??)

Sean Costin said...

I remember that. It was either at Prince Paul or Kid Koala over at Zentras. I think. Glad you're liking the work. (A: Focus is definitely more on making a living from photography, but music is still around and always will be, just a little bit less nowadays.)